Unless you have customized the Metropolis theme by adjusting the HTML or CSS, your theme will update automatically. If you are using a customized version of Metropolis, you will need to manually update the theme to use our new features. To do this you will first need to disable Custom HTML in the Theme tab, then reinstall the Metropolis theme from the theme garden. Once you have the new version, you will need to go back into the code to add your custom HTML changes.
Version 1.1 Modifications, 10/05/12
- Added the following social icons/links: About.me, exfm, Instagram, rdio, Spotify, YouTube, and a website URL.
- Swapped out the social media icon set for a new one.
- Fixed issues with endless scrolling in Firefox, Mobile Safari, IE9, IE8, and IE7.
- Fixed issues with layout to support 1280px resolution setting.
- Added a new, separate font stack and weight for the blog title in the header.
Version 1.0, 06/18/12
First version of Metropolis. Full list of features here.